“Episode 2105” (01/29/17) – A vicious argument between Corinne and Taylor rages on just before the rose ceremony in Wisconsin. When the dust settles and the roses are all given out, two heartbroken women are sent home.
However, for the remaining 13 bachelorettes, it’s on to one of the great romantic cities in the United States: New Orleans. Nick’s first one-on-one date in the Big Easy provides combustible chemistry as the couple sightsees, dances and goes to a Lolo concert. Ten bachelorettes join Nick for a thrill-a-thon as they visit an allegedly haunted plantation where a resident ghost makes her presence felt. Two arch rivals prepare to face off in the dreaded two-on-one date. Tensions are high as they head to NOLA’s mystical bayou. Which woman is stranded in the swamp, and which gets the rose? The evening ends with another abrupt surprise for both Nick and his date, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 30 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.
Nick takes one of the gorgeous bachelorettes for the first date of the week in New Orleans and sparks begin to fly. They share a day of exploring the city, taking in the sights, tasting beignets and dancing in a Second Line parade. The couple also enjoy a concert by Lolo, who provides the musical backdrop for their enchanted rendezvous. Nick’s date talks about her past over an intimate dinner and admits she finds it difficult to be vulnerable.
A fright night delight brings Nick and ten women together for an evening of thrills at a majestic plantation, which supposedly is haunted by a resident ghost, “May,” who comes out to play. Who will be able to swallow their fears to capture the group date rose?
Next up is the much anticipated two-on-one date, and the two ladies involved couldn’t be any more at odds with one another. The hostility is palpable as they meet up with Nick in the magical bayou. The trio walk through the swampland and stumble upon a group of Voodoo worshippers who invite the women to have a tarot card reading. Not surprisingly, one woman turns on the other, leaving Nick with a tough decision about who should stay and who should be sent home. The woman who received the coveted rose is enjoying a romantic dinner with the Bachelor until they are interrupted by an unwelcome intrusion. The shocking conclusion to this fateful date will have someone eating crow.
The 15 remaining women are:
– Alexis, 23, aspiring dolphin trainer, Secaucus, NJ
– Astrid, 26, plastic surgery office manager, Tampa, FL
– Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
– Danielle L., 27, small business owner, Los Angeles, CA
– Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN
– Jaimi, 28, chef, New Orleans, LA
– Jasmine G., 29, pro basketball dancer, San Francisco, CA
– Josephine, 24, registered nurse, Santa Cruz, CA
– Kristina, 24, dental hygienist, Lexington, KY
– Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
– Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
– Sarah, 26, grade school teacher, Newport Beach, CA
– Taylor, 23, mental health counselor, Seattle, WA
– Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
– Whitney, 25, Pilates instructor, Chanhassen, MN
Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner and Nicole Woods are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound.